Skip to content
- Internationalization of companies and projects.
- Detection and development of investment opportunities: creation of project banks.
- Commercial dynamisation and search of competitive advantages for territories: significant and differential activities.
- Development of fiscal instruments for the financing of municipal tourism and commercial promotion projects.
- Presence of companies in national and international fairs and congresses.
- Representation and promotion of companies and international projects.
- Promotion of public-private partnerships for the development of basic services for citizens.
- International sales transactions. Incoterms
- Customs and para-customs services.
- International logistics.
- Optimization of costs in international trade operations.
- Marketing and communication of products and services.
- Agreements of cultural cooperation with Universities, Administrations and companies.
- Agreements for linking innovative business projects to territorial development.
- Promotion of free trade, innovation, technological advances and their impact on the progress of people and countries.
- International trade: access to markets, basic rules of trade and international sale
- Customs management: tariff classification, rules of origin, customs value, suspensive customs regimes, ...
- Foreign currency transactions
- Taxation: formal obligations, special taxes
- Transportation and insurance
- Professional training (CP's)
- Training to become custom representative